Friday 12 December 2014

MiCasa - Your Body


Our very very own!!!  I'm sure MiCasa has every single one of us rocking with their new single "Your Body" and their music video is also out now!


Feel of the music video - joyful and local
Message of the music video - For me this is all about being comfortable in your own skin, being confident, showing it off through dancing and expressing yourself through music, the song says "your body says a thousand words" and so it does, take care of yourself, respect yourself and others will follow.


From my point of view I think this is by far MiCasa's best music video because it kept my eyes on it until the very end to see the amazing dancing taking place and definately seeing the amazing group do their thing right next to the streets performing.

So i you haven't seen the music video yet, no worries!  You can have a look right here below. Enjoy!

 
I'm not done yet!  On this beautiful Friday, 12 December 2014 - Channel O will be entertaining us with all of MiCasa's music video's for your pleasure only! So don't miss out.



#MICASA
FRIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment