Sunday 2 April 2017

Curl Loosener for Natural Hair





For us curly girls with kinky or tight curls.  It is a very good idea to loosen up your curls a bit so it isn't so tight and tangled after washing it.
So I have a natural way you can loosen up those curls from only 2 ingredients!
I've tried this treatment and it worked for me,  this will work for you too trust me I never give out hair advice unless I've tried it out myself.

You will need:

Bicarbonate of soda 
Your favourite conditioner


Method:

Mix 1/2 a cup of bicarbonate soda with 1 cup of conditioner into any plastic bowl and apply it to wet hair.  Do not wash your hair with shampoo before applying this because your hair's natural oils will be stripped away so rather just wet it with some water and apply the mixture on your entire head.  
Tie it up and cover your hair with a plastic cap. 


Keep this in your hair for about 30 minutes before washing it out.

After I washed it out of my hair. I applied my natural hair mask which I mixed with some castor oil.   Castor oil is a very good hair moisturizer and I kept this on my hair for about an hour before washing it out.  


And these are the results = It is less kinkier and more wavy.  But curls are still alive.  In this image I just applied some leave in conditioner and allowed it to air dry.  


Make sure to subscribe and follow Fashion Roman
#fashionroman #naturalhair #healthyhair

No comments:

Post a Comment