Tuesday 17 October 2017

Go get it - Young Roman Ladies



I know its hard to make it in life ladies....we get demons in our heads. Demons to use people to get or do stuff for us in order to get to where we want to be in life.

We just don't have the patience to wait to achieve our goals. 

Weather we need money to get to where we want to be.

We have to get it some way some how.
Well, doesn't matter what you try to do. It won't happen.  Everything really happens on it's own time.


Don't try to get it the wrong way by using people. .it won't work.  Your going to be stuck in your situation hoping that who ever will give you money. You will wait and wait. Untill you eventually realize that you have to do it on your own.
No one is going to give you nothing in this world without expecting anything in return.
All I can say is find a way. 

Find a way, the right way.


The wrong way will leave you hoping and waiting.


So my message to my Young Roman Ladies are: Go get it. Don't wait for it.

Please subscribe to Fashion Roman to always be up to date with new posts and also follow me on instagram @elzania_deponte

Don't forget to share this post and help other young women out there.
I hope you will be touched by my post as I know a lot of us go through similar problems.





#FashionRoman

No comments:

Post a Comment