Wednesday 18 April 2018

Fashion Roman is Starting an Online Fashion Store!



SOOOOOOOO!!!


Just as the title says, YES! Fashion Roman is starting an online fashion store and clothing will be available to purchase soon! very soon!


Pity I did note mention anything to any of you guys on the blog, because I wanted it to be an instant surprise when it is actually starting and not let you know a year before the time, and make you wait for ages, how boring right.
Anyway! Yes, let me tell you more about it.

I decided to start an online fashion store due that I always had a passion for "shopping" I am a  shopaholic, but don't worry I will not be killing my customers with the price, because I want it to be affordable so that you all can be able to purchase it without leaving you broke.  I tried my best to also make it affordable and I am happy with the price range because I know you will be too, all you young ladies that are still in school or studying, these are very affordable prices.


Lets talk about the Fashion!

So the Fashion Roman Clothing is for the confident and demanding woman, it is very sexy clothing if I must say.  Close-fit cuts and figure hugging outfits.


If you want sexy this is the store to shop.

Have an event, going out to the club tonight?  Hi, over here!!



The Target Market:

Teenage and Young adult women.

Ages between 16 - 30
Living their best lives.  Urban areas. Night life and doesn't mind having attention form all they eyes in the room!! 
You will soon see why!!!

The store will officially be open next week.
And customers will shop via the instagram store 
@fashionroman_sa


We are all growing sooo as soon as I can the website for the store that will be done for sure!


So please please support and show some love to the Fashion Roman store.


Thanks
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment